Saturday, March 2, 2013

Card Workshop Opportunity

I am excited to announce I will be holding 2 different card workshops!  I will be doing the For Always Card Workshop and Chantilly Card Workshop for only $15!!!  That is only $1 a card!!!  I will be providing all the necessary products to make the workshops, and you will be going home with 15 cards and a Instructional Brochure.  The only thing that will be different on these cards will be the embellishments.  Please let me know if you are interested in attending a workshop for the For Always, Chantilly or both.  There will be a drawing for a prize at each workshop.  If 10 people commit to doing one of the workshops, I will also have a $25 Close To My Heart product gift certificate give away!  Please pass this on to anyone else you think would be interested in doing the workshops!  Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment